Monday 8 April 2013

Just a Hop, Skip and a year later ...



Wow time flies by when a gals having fun!

So I thought I'd write a nice little catch up bloglette full of all the goss and of course the outfits she wore! 

So when i left you all in June it was amongst a blur of working commitments and a sea of winter fashion, here's what happened for the next 9 months.

July

A month of slightly awkward situations and a drinks session that seen eligible bachelor #1 and #2 play-out a North Korea vs America battle of wit where i was the prize and all in attendance were apparently the Japanese catching the missiles. my escape strategy was simple - try all the cocktails on the list and hope for the best!

Whilst clearing out the mothers wardrobe I happened upon a pleasant Lisa Ho discovery that was all but forgotten it was chocolate with Velvet details and bat wing sleeves and one of those winter dresses that make me want to put on Fleet wood Mac, open a bottle of brilliant red and dance around to Stevie signing about Gypsy's and paper lays. 

"Lighting strikes maybe once... maybe twice" 

My sister and the amazing genius behind Little Pudding had recently bought a new gorgeous abode for their growing family and so had us all around for a Sunday lunch. It was definitely up to her usually brilliant standard and i waddled rather than walked out. 


Here's what I wore - 


Wat I'm wearing ~ Hugo Boss black blazer, Dotti dark denim jeans, Midas Belt, Allanah Hill polka dot and lace silk camisole AND my favourite lace up over the knee 'villenelle' boots.



 

Wat I'm wearing ~ (Clockwise from top left)1. Lisa Ho chocolate Chiffon and Velvet dress and Glassons gold rose buckle belt. 2. Sportsgirl cotton mini dress, Vintage Pink Blazer, Pink cashmere scarf, Seed sunnies and vintage Oroton Dr Bag and my wartime look shoes from Miss Mooz. 3. Zara dress, Vintage chocolate coat and Sportsgirl tan healed biker boots.


August 

Splendid month! Literally! 

August was the month i virtually worked straight through, with a huge event bumping in and then out and splendour in the grass smack bang in the middle - i was a busy girl. 

Most of my time was spent in my favourite of all outfits the dashing fluro blue allegedly breathable material work-shirt with black jeans and steel caps! Its not the best look but i try to make it work for me and if the current crop of Scottish backpacker /cheap labour is to be believed then I'd say i have it down to a fine art... not sure how my eligible bachelor would feel about that but hey a girls gotta earn her keep right? hehe

With splendour looming I made sure to choose my outfits in advance... 3 days of festival outfits and two days of work/ travel outfits and then theres the possible night activities... here's how i got through and also some of my favourite moments from the festival. 
Shout outs to the crazy Croat and the Spaniard who shared in the fabulously muddy and marg'd event! 

Here's wat I wore - 

Wat I'm Wearing ~ delightful work shirt, Dotti Black Skinny Jeans, belt stolen from obliging bachelor, Misshop Turquoise scarf


Wat I'm Wearing ~ (Clockwise L-R) 1.Newly procured Missy Higgins grey hoodie. 2. White Mink Pink dress, Black tights, Brown and Gold Tempt belt, Allanah Hill pale Pink Bow cardi and my Amazing Pink and Orange Gumboots from Target. 4. Quirky Circus Blue and white Polka dot dress, Black Tights, Tempt Belt and Knitted Aqua and White Cardigan. 


Tune in for September and October Tomorrow! 

Danni belle xo

1 comment: